The dispensing robotic cell FRC500 is controlled by an industrial PC and allows the automation of dispensing operations for liquid or viscous products. This cell enables a wide range of micro-dispensing tasks to be carried out with the highest quality and repeatability.
The 3 axes can be fully programmed, as are the dispensing parameters for each dispensed point.
In order to avoid production interruptions during loading or unloading the components to be dispensed, a version with a two or more position rotary table is available.
Thanks to its modular concept, this cell can be easily integrated into existing production lines, using transfer system, for example.
The robotic cell FRC500 platform can be equipped with anyone of our established techniques such as:
- Two-component numerical volumetric dispenser - NBD
- Mono or two-component volumetric continuous flow dispenser - CFD
- Mono-component numerical volumetric dispenser - NVD
- Mono-component volumetric bottom stamp dispenser - BSD
- Designed for semi-automatic and fully automatic operations
- Work area 500mm x 500mm
- Operating system: WINDOWS XP
- Cartesian robot with 3 (option: axis T non-suspended)
- X, Y and Z axes in closed loop
- Shift of axes: point by point or linear interpolation
- Reproduction of positioning: ±20µm
- Open architecture for the integration of a large number of options